On Beautiful Lake LBJ
to vacation on Beautiful Lake LBJ?
Sunset Cottage is a vacation lake house rental on
one of the largest and most beautiful normally constant-level lakes in the United
Lake LBJ is popular for boating,
jet skiing, waterskiing, swimming and fishing. Sunset Cottage is only a few minutes
drive from 3 other lakes in the Highland Lakes chain of lakes along the Colorado River in
The lake rental house is
conveniently located in Kingsland, Texas, about an hour northwest of Austin, 90 minutes
north of San Antonio, 3 1/2 hours south of Dallas/Ft. Worth, and 4 1/2 hours west of
Sunset Cottage was named after the
beautiful sunsets over the lake. Evening entertainment is provided by Mother Nature
- nightly. Beautiful sunsets and evenings with the moon and stars reflecting off the
water are lovely to experience.
At the water's edge, you can experience
the vast expanse of water in both directions. Slow down and let the tensions go as
the lake lapping on the shore and the gentle breezes relax you.
Sunset Cottage has 1,560 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths and
can sleep up to 8. It has an ideal location on the open water of Lake LBJ.
The home has a well appointed interior and is in excellent shape and
immaculate throughout. You will enjoy this home while vacationing at Lake LBJ!
Boat Dock and Swimming/Fishing Deck
Tie up your boats and jet skis at the boat dock.
If you don't have a boat or a jet ski, they can be rented locally and delivered to the
Fishing and swimming is great from the private pier on the property.
A swimming ladder is provided and a special area has been set aside for swimming.
A boat launch is available next door for smaller boats, 18 ft. maximum.
Boats can also be launched at the El Rio gas station just down the road.
Relax on the spacious covered porch and watch the boats
and jet skis go by. This is a favorite gathering spot for guests to enjoy the gentle
lake breezes while visiting with their friends and relatives.
A picnic table with a lake view and a large dual
gas/charcoal BBQ are available for the guests to use. There is also a fire pit.
Ping pong, horseshoes and board games are provided.
Living Room of the Lake House
The spacious living room has a large sofa with chaise,
3 ottomans, overstuffed chair, table and chairs, and a large flat screen TV with cable TV
and DVD player.
There is a very nice view of the lake from this room.
The home has wireless High Speed Internet
To see our Availability Calendar, the Rental
Rates, and to Make Reservations - Click Here.
The dining table can seat 6 people. There is also
extra seating on the bar stools. There is a nice view of the lake from the dining
Kitchen of the Lake House
The modern, spacious kitchen has everything you need to make your meals
and snacks while at the lake. All you need to bring are your food and drinks.
There is a nice view of the lake from the kitchen.
The Master Bedroom
The master bedroom has a king-sized bed, a spacious walk-in closet, 2 end
tables, flat screen TV, and a ceiling fan.
The master bath has two sinks, a garden tub and a shower.
The Second Bedroom
The second bedroom has a queen-sized bed, 2 end tables, a TV, a ceiling
fan and a walk-in closet.
The Third Bedroom
The third bedroom has a full-sized bed, 2 end tables, and a ceiling fan.
The second bath, off the hallway, has a tub/shower combination.
A rollaway bed is provided for an extra guest, if needed.
There is a laundry room with a washer and dryer for your convenience.
of Sunset Cottage:
- Great open water waterfront location on beautiful Lake LBJ in
- Lake LBJ is one of the prettiest and largest normally constant level
lakes in the U.S. and has excellent conditions for water activities.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths
- King-sized bed, queen-sized bed, "full over full" bunk bed and a roll-away bed for sleeping up to
- Boat dock and fishing/swimming pier
- Brand-new boat lift
- Large covered porch with a great view of the water activity
- Lake view from the living room,dining room, and kitchen
- Nice back lawn to the lake for games and picnics
- Picnic table
- Large BBQ
- Fire pit
- Ping pong table, horseshoes and board games
- Wireless High Speed Internet access
- Washer & dryer for your convenience
- Kitchen has everything you need to prepare meals and snacks
- All linens are furnished - you only need to bring your own beach towels
- TV with cable TV and DVD player
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Covered parking for 2 cars and additional surface parking for other vehicles
- A lodge and RV camping facilities for your additional guests is down the street a
few minutes away..
- Only a couple of minutes from downtown shopping for groceries, etc. in Kingsland
- Only an hour northwest of Austin, 90 minutes north of San Antonio, 3 1/2 hours south of
Dallas/Ft. Worth and 4 1/2 hours west of Houston.
View of Lake LBJ from the Covered Porch
to Do in the Area:
- Boating, jet-skiing, waterskiing, fishing and swimming
- Photograph the scenery, wildlife, birds and water activity
- Shop for antiques, gifts, jewelry and clothing in the local towns
- Tour Longhorn Caverns
- Dine out at local restaurants in local towns. All types of food: Chinese, Italian,
Mexican, barbeque, fast food, etc.
- Visit 3 more lakes just a few minutes away
- Visit art galleries and museums in neighboring towns
- Tour local wineries and sample their wine tasting
- Go out with a local fishing guide
- Visit President Johnson's boyhood home in Johnson City
- Play golf at one of the several local golf courses.
- See the latest movies at the Cinema 8 in Marble Falls
Off season Rates: $225 per night
Regular Rates: $275 per night
Labor Day, Thanksgiving, & Christmas Rates: $300 per night
Memorial Day Rates: $295 per night
4th of July Rates: $350
Spring Break Rates: $275
Off Season Rates: $1,450 per week
Regular Rates: $1,750 per week
Memorial Day Rates: $1,900 per week
Labor Day Rates: $1,950 per week
Check in time - after 5:00 pm
Check out time before 12:00 noon
2 night minimum stay
3 night minimum stay on holiday weekends
We are sorry but we are unable to accommodate pets.
Smoking outdoors only - no smoking in the home
We accept major credit and debit cards.
Please bring your own beach towels.
Please call for monthly rates.
"Your home is wonderful and we appreciate all you do to make it a
great comfortable place for fun and relaxation. We ate lunch at Bluebonnet Cafe on
Friday and really enjoyed that. We really appreciate that we were able to get in at 1:00
on friday......that worked out just perfectly for our schedule. We did several craft
projects with the kiddos out on the grass by the water. Each morning we would drink our
morning coffee out on the deck and it was so peaceful. We will certainly tell our
friends and co-workers about your place, and we look forward to our next time there!" - K.L.
"We had exactly what we were hoping for: a perfect weekend. I can't
think of anything that would have made it any better. Thanks for sharing and thanks
for following up." - D.M.
"We had a wonderful time. We were very impressed that the house had
pretty much everything we needed. Thank you. We hope to be back soon!" - J.T.
"Our family really enjoyed our stay at the Sunset Cottage. The house
was extremely clean and well taken care of. We had everything we could ever need and
much more making our stay so relaxing and fun. Our daughter loved all of the indoor
and outdoor games you provided. We hope to return next March with the Grandparents.
Thanks again for making our stay so pleasant." - E. & J. B.
you to Sunset Cottage and
hope to make your stay a memorable one."
On Beautiful Lake LBJ
For More Information
© 2013 -2015