can have a lot of fun at this great lake house
on beautiful Sam Rayburn Lake in east Texas!
Sam Rayburn lake is 79 miles long and has 600 miles
of shoreline which makes it the largest lake completely within the borders of Texas.
You will love vacationing at Sam Rayburn Lake Vacation House.
View of Sam Rayburn Lake from the deck
There is a nice view of the lake from the decks and from inside the home
from the living room, dining room, kitchen, master bedroom and one other bedroom.
The sandy shore is ideal for wading, swimming and playing in the sand.
Tie up your boats and jet skis right at the shore. The lake house has about
100 feet of waterfront on Sam Rayburn Lake.
A boat launch is only 3 minutes away.
Sam Rayburn lake is famous for its bass fishing. There are several
fishing tournaments each year at Sam Rayburn Lake.
Magnificent Sunsets over the lake
Be sure to bring your camera to take photos of beautiful sunsets over the
lake and the birds and wildlife in the area.
Guests enjoy gathering around the fire pit in the evening, singing songs,
roasting marshmallows and cooking hot dogs.
Island near the lake house
Boat out to this island for great swimming and fishing. It is only
about 1,000 feet off shore. There are other unoccupied islands on Sam Rayburn Lake
that you can explore, too.
Kayaks for your use:
Guests are provided with two kayaks with life vests and oars. The kayaks are fishing
Rear of lake house facing the lake
In the photo above you can see the decks that come off the living room and
an upstairs bedroom. The master bedroom also has a deck.
Everybody seems to love the hammock!
The hammock is always popular with guests. Who doesn't like to relax
in a hammock while looking out at the lake?
Tall pine trees shade the yard
The pine trees do a wonderful job of shading the yard and add the feeling
of being immersed in nature.
Deck with great view of Sam Rayburn Lake
The deck is a favorite gathering place to enjoy the gentle lake breezes
while having conversations with friends and relatives. The table seats 6 people for
snacks and outdoor meals. A bench, chairs and a rocker provide more seating.
There is a side by side gas and charcoal barbeque grilll with a smoker on
To see our Availability Calendar, the Rental
Rates, and to Make Reservations - Click Here.
The Living Room
The living room has a fireplace, a TV with satellite TV and DVD player.
Comfortable seating is provided with a sofa, love seat and chair. Glass doors
and a large window provide a view of the lake. The doors lead out to the deck
overlooking the lake.
Ten folding chairs are provided for extra seating.
Dining at the Lake House
The dining table seats 6 people and has a nice view of the lake.
The kitchen is equipped with all modern appliances purchased in May, 2009,
and everything you need to make your meals and snacks while vacationing at the lake.
All you need to bring are your food and drinks.
The master bedroom is downstairs. It has a queen-sized bed, armoire, TV
with satellite TV, chair and 2 night stands.
Deck off the Master Bedroom
The deck off the master bedroom is their own deck for the people using the
The second bedroom has a double bed and bunk beds for sleeping 4 people in
this room. This bedroom is upstairs.
The third bedroom also has a double bed and bunk beds for sleeping 4
people in this room. This bedroom is upstairs.
The fourth bedroom has two twin beds. This bedroom is downstairs.
The upstairs bathroom has a tub/shower combination. The downstairs
bathroom has a shower.
The lake house sleeps up to 12 people comfortably in 9 beds.
There are ceiling fans in the bedrooms.
The lake house has 2 full bathrooms with tub/shower combinations.
A washer and dryer are provided for your convenience.
of Sam Rayburn Lake Vacation House:
- Great open water waterfront location on beautiful Sam Rayburn Lake
with 100 feet of waterfront
- Sam Rayburn Lake is the largest lake completely within the Texas borders
- Sandy beach - great for wading and playing in the sand
- Sandy bottom of the lake and shallow near the shore for wading and swimming
- 2 kayaks with life vests and oars
- 1,700 sq. ft. with 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths
- 9 Beds: 3 queen-sized beds, 2 double beds, 2 twin beds, and 2 bunk beds - sleeps
up to 12 people in beds
- The lake house has a fireplace
- 3 decks with 2 decks facing the lake
- Lake view from the living room, dining room, kitchen, master bedroom, and one upstairs
- An island about 1,000 feet off shore is great for swimming and fishing. Other
islands to explore are just minutes away.
- Boat launch is only 3 minutes away
- Great bass fishing and fishing contests on Sam Rayburn Lake
- Incredible sunsets over the lake from the lake house
- Plenty of off street parking
- Washer & dryer for your convenience
- Kitchen has all new appliances purchased in May, 2009
- All linens are furnished - you only need to bring your own beach towels
- TV with Dish Network Satellite and DVD player
- Hammock with lake view
- Side by side gas and charcoal barbeque grilll with a smoker
- Ten folding chairs are provided for extra seating.
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Only an 2 1/4 hours from Houston
to Do in the Area:
- Boating, kayaking, jet-skiing, waterskiing, fishing and swimming
- Playing in the sand on the beach
- Photograph the scenery, wildlife, birds and water activity
- A Country Club with 36 holes of golf, tennis and basketball is only 2 minutes away.
- Shop for antiques, gifts, jewelry and clothing in the local towns
- Go out with a local fishing guide
2 night minimum
3 night minimum stay on holiday weekends
Check in time - after 5:00 pm
Check out time before 12:00 noon
Please ask about our Pet Policy.
Smoking outdoors only - no smoking in the home
We accept major credit and debit cards.
Please bring your own beach towels.
Guests wishing for longer
stays will receive priority treatment for reservations made far in advance.
For More Information
Join the Texas Vacation Lodging
Newsletter to always be the first to know about cancellations (opportunity for you to
schedule a last minute get-away weekend), special promotions or activities in the
Lake House Owners....
Do you have a lake rental house, and you would like a lot more renters? We
can bring you a lot more renters....and usually it is at no cost to you. For more
information call us at 512-535-6594 or email us.
Visit our web site for more information at: TexasVacationLodging.com
Web Page by:
Texas Vacation Lodging
© Copyright 2010 by
Texas Vacation Lodging