On Beautiful Lake LBJ
for Fun on Lake LBJ?
For a fun, relaxing, lake vacation you will like the Llano River Retreat,
located on the Llano Arm of Lake LBJ in Kingsland, Texas. This 2 bedroom, 2 bath
lake house has provided great memories of good times at the lake over the years.
Llano River Retreat sleeps up to 6 adults, or as many as 8 people with
children. The lake house is conveniently located about 60 minutes northwest of
Austin, 90 minutes north of San Antonio, 4 hours south of Dallas/Ft. Worth and 4 1/2 hours
west of Houston.
Fishing Dock with Wands for
Docking a Boat & Jet Skis
View to the left and to the right from the fishing dock
Tie up your boats and jet skis at the dock using the wands. If you don't
have a boat or jet skis, they can be rented locally. The water is about 8 feet deep
at the end of the fishing dock.
The waterfront at Llano River Retreat has a shallow, sandy-bottom area for
wading and swimming close to the shore.
Please do not let small children and non-swimmers wade too far from shore because there is
a drop off several feet from the shore where the water gets deeper.
You can see for miles down the lake. In the photo to the right
above, you can see Packsaddle Mountain in the distance.
Lake LBJ is a normally constant level lake which is great for boating,
waterskiing, jet skiing, swimming and other water sports. This area of Lake LBJ is
normally calm and peaceful.
If walls could talk, this home could tell some tales of fun on the lake
through the years. The huge screened porch facing the lake is perfect for swapping
fish tales or relaxing after a fun day on the lake. There is plenty of seating for
everyone. The porch runs the width of the house and wraps around one side. A
freezer for keeping your catch fresh is located on the porch.
There is usually a pleasant lake breeze, but there is also a ceiling fan
if one is needed. This is a favorite spot for sitting and enjoying nature and
wildlife in the area of the home.
In the photo below you can see the shady back yard that slopes gently down
to the lake. It has several large, beautiful pecan trees, an oak tree and a young
peach tree. Feel free to pick up some pecans or pick some peaches when they are in
Back Yard of the Lake House
There is plenty of room for games in the back yard and other activities in
the back yard.
There are two smokers and a barbeque grill for your use. Llano River
Retreat also has a double carport for covered parking for up to 2 cars. There
is also room for extra cars in the driveway.
Living Room of the Lake House
Views of the the lake can be seen from three windows in the living
room. Seating in the living room is provided by a sofa, recliner and a small game
table with 2 chairs. The living room also has a Satellite TV with DVD and VCR, a
wood burning stove and a bulletin board filled with photos of previous guests.
The Kitchen of the Lake House
The kitchen has a refrigeratior, stove, microwave and dishwasher.
It is furnished with dishes, pots and pans, utensils and every thing you need to make your
meals and snacks. All you need to bring is your food and drinks.
Master Bedroom with Queen Bed
The master bedroom has a queen-sized bed and an upholstered rocker.
The glass double doors to the screened porch provide a view of the lake from the
bedroom. It also has 2 windows on the side of the room providing extra light and
views. A bathroom with a shower is off this bedroom.
Bedroom with Twin Beds
The second bedroom has 2 twin beds and three windows that look out onto
the side and front yards. A dresser and night stand are provided.
There are two rollaway beds for extra guests.
A second bathroom in the lake house has a tub/shower combination.
Amenities of the Llano River Retreat:
- 75 feet of waterfront on the Llano Arm of Lake LBJ in Kingsland, Texas
- Shallow wading and swimming area with sandy bottom
- Tie up your boat or jet ski at the pier with the wands
- Fish from the fishing pier/boat dock and from the shore
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath home that can sleep up to 4 adults and 4
children or 6 adults on a queen sized bed, two twin beds and two rollaway beds
- Very large screened-in porch facing the water is very popular with the guests
- Large grassy back and front yards for games and picnics
- Two smokers and a barbeque grill
- Double carport for covered parking, and long driveway for parking
- Satellite TV with DVD and VCR
- Utility area with a washer and dryer
- Central heat and air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Only a couple of minutes drive to shopping in downtown
in the Area:
- Boating, waterskiing, jet skiing, fishing, and swimming
- Visit three more lakes only minutes away
- Check out 3 local wineries for wine tasting and tours
- Shop for antiques, gifts, clothing and jewelry in local towns
- Dine at a large variety of restaurants in the local towns
- Visit the museums and art galleries in the local towns
- Tour Longhorn Caverns
- You can go out with a fishing guide on three different lakes
- Golf at one of several local golf courses. Packsaddle Golf Course is just down the
- Go tourist shopping in Fredericksburg about an hour away
- Tour President Johnson's boyhood home in Johnson City
- Go miniature golfing at Rockhopper's in Marble Falls
- Scenic and wildlife photography
- For upcoming events - click here
Front of the Lake House
Rental Rates per
Regular Weekday Rates - $225 per night
Regular Weekend Rates - $250
Memorial Day and Labor Day Rates - $275 per night
4th of July Rates - $295 per night
Cleaning Fee - $125 per stay
Prices are for up to 6 people. Additional Person over 6 per
night - $15 extra per night
Hotel Tax rate of 10% will be applied.
2 night minimum
3 night minimum stay on holiday weekends
Check in time - after 5:00 pm
Check out time before 12:00 noon
Smoking outdoors only - no smoking in the home
Please bring your own beach towels.
Guests wishing for longer
stays will receive priority treatment for reservations made far in advance.
For More Information
© Copyright 2014