On Beautiful Canyon Lake
Looking for a lot of fun
your vacation or weekend getaway?
From this vacation rental house you can
go boating, swimming, fishing on Canyon Lake, and go hiking in the woods. Only a few
minutes away you can tube and kayak down the Guadalupe River, and visit the quaint Texas
Hill Country towns of Historic Gruene, Wimberley, Blanco, and San Marcos.
Hill Country Living Vacation House is
conveniently located only a half hour from San Antonio and 45 minutes from Austin, Texas.
Black Lab swimming in the channel below the house
The Canyon Lake channel is behind the house about 100
yards down the hill. The channel is 10 to 12 feet deep during normal lake levels and
offers fishing and swimming. The level of the lake varies depending on the amount of
rain recently. It is normally only about 100 yards out the channel to open water on
This newer Palm Harbor home is kept in immaculate
condition, and with over 1,800 square feet it offers plenty of room for everyone. It
has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths and can sleep up to 8 people in beds, and can sleep more people
with the use of sleeping bags and air mattresses if you bring them.
The spacious living room has a sofa, a love seat,
recliner, and 2 wicker chairs and wicker love seat for seating ten people.
There are ceiling fans throughout the home. The
home has central air conditioning and heat.
The dining area is off the kitchen and has a nice view
of the woods out of 3 windows. The dining table has 6 chairs.
The kitchen has all modern appliances and is stocked
with dishes, dinnerware, glasses, pots and pans and everything you need for making meals
and snacks while you are on vacation. The only things you need to bring are your
food and drinks.
The three bedrooms all have comfortable beds and
ceiling fans. Two of the bedrooms have queen-sized bed and one has a double bed.
There is also a futon sofa/bed that can sleep 2 more people for a total of 8 people.
The master bathroom has a bathtub and a shower.
The second bathroom has a tub/shower combination.
A washer and dryer are provided for your convenience.
To see our Availability Calendar, the Rental
Rates, and to Make Reservations - Click Here.
The woods near the house
of the Vacation House:
- Located on a deep channel of Canyon Lake only 100 yards from open water of the lake.
Great fishing and swimming.
- Canyon Lake is a popular lake for boating and fishing.
- Only a few minutes drive to the Guadalupe river for tubing down the river.
- Just a few minutes drive to Historic Gruene, New Braunfels, Wimberley and San Marcos for
tourist attractions and shopping.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths - sleeps up to 8 people in beds, and can sleep more if you
bring sleeping bags or air mattresses.
- Washer & dryer for your convenience
- Kitchen has everything you need to prepare meals and snacks
- All linens are furnished - you only need to bring your own beach towels
- Cable TV with DVD player
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Playgound close by
- Pool access just around the corner
- You can launch your boat at Canyon Lake Park just 2 miles away.
- Only 45 minutes from Austin, 35 minutes from San Antonio.
to Do in the Area:
- Boating, fishing and swimming in Canyon Lake
- Tubing and kayaking down the Guadalupe River
- Hiking in the woods
- Horseback riding, moonlight dinners or day trips on Canyon Lake
and fly fishing adventures can be arranged.
- Photographing the scenery, wildlife, birds and water activity
- Shopping for antiques, gifts, jewelry and clothing in Wimberley, Gruene and Blanco
- Shopping at the outlet malls in San Marcos and New Braunfels
- Going to Schlitterbahn Water Park just 30 minutes away.
- Dining out at local restaurants in local towns..
- Visiting art galleries and museums in neighboring towns
- Paddle boating at Landa Park in Gruene
- Touring the Natural Bridge Caverns
- Fishing at the Catfish Pond only 2 miles away
Woods near the house
2 night minimum
3 night minimum stay on holiday weekends
Check in time - after 5:00 pm
Check out time before 12:00 noon
Ask us about out Pet Policy.
Smoking outdoors only - no smoking in the home
We accept major credit and debit cards.
Please bring your own beach towels.
Guests wishing for longer
stays will receive priority treatment for reservations made far in advance.
For More Information
Join the Texas Vacation Lodging
Newsletter to always be the first to know about cancellations (opportunity for you to
schedule a last minute get-away weekend), special promotions or activities in the
Lake House Owners....
Do you have a lake rental house, and you would like a lot more renters? We
can bring you a lot more renters....and usually it is at no cost to you. For more
information call us at 512-535-6594 or email us.
Visit our web site for more information at: TexasVacationLodging.com
Web Page by:
Texas Vacation Lodging
© Copyright 2008 - 2010 by
Texas Vacation Lodging