A great vacation rental on Lake LBJ
for groups of up to 20 people!
Green Harbor Lake House and Cottages is located on the
waterfront of beautiful Lake LBJ in Kingsland, Texas. Lake LBJ is one of the largest
normally constant level lakes in the U.S. and offers the best conditions for boating,
water-skiing, jet-skiing, swimming and fishing.
Green Harbor Lake House and Cottages has sleeping for
up to 20 people in beds in the lake house and in their two cottages.
It is conveniently located in central Texas only 60
minutes northwest of Austin, 85 minutes north of San Antonio, 3 1/2 hours south of
Dallas/Ft. Worth and 4 hours west of Houston.
Boat Dock and Fishing-Swimming Pier
Green Harbor is located on 150 feet of waterfront of Lake LBJ.
Historic Green Harbor was used for lodging for President Lyndon Johnson's security while
he was staying at his home on Lake LBJ.
Bring along your boat and dock it in the covered boat dock with electric
lift. Tie up your personal watercraft at the fishing pier. If you don't have a
boat or personal water craft, they can be rented locally.
There is a neighborhood boat launch only a couple of minutes away.
Fishing - Swimming Pier
Fish from the pier and catch your dinner. The pier is a great place to fish.
You can also sunbathe on the pier and swim at the pier.
You have a great view of the Lake LBJ in both directions from the pier.
From this location you can boat up the Llano River, up the Colorado River
or boat on down Lake LBJ for about 20 miles, all the way to Horseshoe Bay. This is
one of the best spots on Lake LBJ.
Rear View of the Main House
The lake house has a great view of the lake from the patio, covered porch,
and inside the home from the living room, dining area and two bedrooms.
View from the patio facing Lake LBJ
Guests love having a picnic at the
picnic tables and other tables while watching the boats and water-skiers go by on the
lake. They have a fire pit on the patio and a covered porch.
The four rocking chairs on the patio are a favorite of guests for enjoying
the gentle breezes from the lake, and watching the activity on the lake.
Rear of the main house showing
the covered porch and patio.
Barbeque and Smoker on the Patio
The Lake House
Upon entering the lake house you will notice that it is "family
friendly" and was designed for larger groups to enjoy the lake. The lake house
has tile floors throughout the house. Ceiling fans are in each room.
Living Room with Lake View
The big windows facing out to the lake provide great views of the boats
and water skiers going by on the lake.
Large Screen TV
The living room has two king-sized sleeper sofas that can sleep up to four
people. It also has a large screen TV with a DVD/VCR player and a comfortable
recliner. This room is a comfortable place to relax after an active day on the lake.
Kitchen of the Lake House
The kitchen has everything you need to make meals and snacks while
vacationing at the lake. All you need to bring are your food and drinks.
The large granite counter has 3 bar stools for seating extra guests.
The dining area is next to the living room and has a view of the lake.
The dining table seats six people.
First Bedroom with King-sized Bed
The first bedroom has a king-sized bed, chest of drawers, 2 night stands
and a TV with VCR player. It has a large closet. This bedroom sleeps 2 people.
The Second Bedroom
The second bedroom is a spacious bedroom with a bunk bed and two
queen-sized beds. It has a sink and mirror, TV with a VCR player and ceiling fans.
It also has a closet area. This bedroom can sleep 6 people comfortably in
This bedroom also has a great view of the lake through a large window.
A bathroom with tub/shower combination is off this bedroom.
Third Bedroom with 2 Bunk Beds
The third bedroom is also spacious and has two bunk beds with double beds
below and single beds above. A TV with VCR sits on a chest of drawers.
This room can sleep 6 people in the beds.
Bonus Room with Bunk Beds
The bonus room is a long narrow room which has bunk beds, 2 chest of
drawers, and closet space for hanging a lot of clothing. It also has a lot of VCR
movies for you to enjoy. Two people can sleep in the bonus room.
A second bathroom with a shower is located in the hallway.
A washer and dryer in the utility room of the lake house are available for
The Cottages at Green Harbor
If you need more sleeping space, or would like more privacy while with
your group, the two cottages are a comfortable option. The cottages can be rented for an
The cottages are located next to the main house, so the people in the
group will still be near each other. Each cottage has its own kitchenette, bathroom,
table and two chairs, queen-sized bed, and a bunk bed with a double futon below and
a single bed above. The futon is used as a sofa during the day and a double bed at
Each cottage has a TV, microwave, stove, refrigerator and sink.
of Lake House:
- 150 feet of great open-water waterfront on beautiful Lake LBJ in
- Lake LBJ is a normally constant level lake for the best conditions
for water activities.
- 3 bedrooms plus bonus room, 2 baths, sleeps up to 14 people in beds.
- King-sized bed, 2 queen-sized beds, 2 bunk beds with double beds below, 2 bunk beds with
single beds, and 2 sleeper sofas.
- Covered boat dock with electric lift for your use.
- Long fishing-swiming pier.
- A neighborhood boat launch is close by.
- Covered porch and patio with great lake views.
- Picnic tables, rockers and chairs provide plenty of outdoor seating.
- Large gently sloping back yard for games
- Lake view from the living room, dining area, kitchen and two bedrooms
- Huge pecan shade trees in front and back. Help yourself to the nuts when they are
- Washer & dryer for your convenience
- Kitchen has everything you need to prepare meals and snacks
- All linens are furnished - you only need to bring your own beach towels
- Large screen TV in the living room and TVs in all 3 bedrooms
- Fire pit
- Barbeque grilll and smoker
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Only an hour northwest of Austin, 85 minutes north of San Antonio, 3 1/2 hours south of
Dallas/Ft. Worth and 4 hours west of Houston.
(Note: The hot tub shown in some of the pictures is not
available for use at this time.)
- Two cottages are available for rent along with the lake house for
extra bathrooms, space and privacy.
- Each cottage has a kitchenette, bath with shower, table and
chairs, queen bed, and a bunk bed with double futon below.
- Each cottage has a TV, microwave, stove, refrigerator and sink.
- The cottages are just a few feet from the lake house.
- There is parking in front of the cottages.
- TV and microwave
to Do in the Area:
- Boating, jet-skiing, waterskiing, fishing and swimming
- Photograph the scenery, wildlife, birds and water activity
- Shop for antiques, gifts, jewelry and clothing in the local towns
- Tour Longhorn Caverns
- Dine out at local restaurants in local towns. All types of food: Chinese, Italian,
Mexican, barbeque, fast food, etc.
- Visit 3 more lakes just a few minutes away
- Visit art galleries and museums in neighboring towns
- Tour local wineries and sample their wine tasting
- Go out with a local fishing guide
- Visit President Johnson's boyhood home in Johnson City
- Play golf at one of the several local golf courses. Packsaddle
Golf Course is just 5 minutes away.
- Catch the latest movies at the Cinema 8 in Marble Falls
- For upcoming events - click here
Green Harbor Lake House
& Cottages Rates:
Offseason Rates (After Labor Day thru February) -
$385 per night
Regular Season (March until Labor Day Weekend) - $485 per night
Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day Weekends - $535 per night
$20 per night, per person for extra persons over 10 people
Cleaning Fee: $175 per stay
Hotel Tax Rate of 10% will be applied
We can rent just the main house for less if your group is 12 or fewer people. $295
per night and only $125 cleaning fee (Excludes Holidays). Extra guest fee of $20 per
night per person for more than 6 people. Call for details!
Check in time - after 5:00 pm
Check out time before 12:00 noon
2 night minimum stay
3 night minimum stay on holiday weekends
We are sorry but we are unable to accommodate pets.
Smoking outdoors only - no smoking in the home or cottages
We accept major credit and debit cards.
Please bring your own beach towels.
Parking limited to 6 cars and one boat trailer on site. If
additional parking, it can be arranged upon check-in at a nearby lot.
Guests wishing for longer stays will
receive priority treatment for reservations made far in advance.
For More Information
© Copyright 2014