Lake House is located on some
of the best water in the Texas!
If you are looking for a great place to go boating,
jet skiing, waterskiing, swimming and fishing you have just found it! Blue Water
Lake House is located on the waterfront of one of the best parts of Lake LBJ in Kingsland,
Lake LBJ is one of the biggest, normally
constant-level lakes in the United States. Constant-level provides you with ideal
condtions for water-skiing, jet-skiing, boating and swimming right at this lake house.
You will love the water here!
The shallow water near the shore with a sandy bottom is ideal for wading
and swimming. Kids have a great time in the shallow area!
Blue Water Lake House is located on the Llano Arm of Lake LBJ in Kingland,
Texas about 1 hour northwest of Austin, 90 minutes north of San Antonio, 3 hours south of
Dallas/Ft. Worth and 4 hours west of Houston.
The home has 1,700 sq. ft. with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and sleeping for up
to 10 people in 7 beds. Ask about bringing your pet.
Boat Dock with Electric Lift and Upper Deck
Dock your boat in the lift and be out on the lake in seconds! Tie up
an extra boat or jet ski at the dock.
The boat lift can accommodate boats up to 20 feet long. Longer boats
can be tied up at the dock.
Electric Boat Lift
If you don't have a boat or jet ski, they can be rented locally in
Swimming-Fishing Deck over the Water
The large deck to the left of the dock is great for fishing, sunbathing,
or just sitting and watching all of the activity on the lake. Chairs are provided.
View to the east from the Upper Deck of the Boat Dock
The large upper deck at the lake house provides a commanding view up and
down the lake for more than 1/2 mile each way. The decks at the boat dock are a
great gathering place during the day and evenings for your friends and relatives.
You can watch a lot of activity on the lake during the day, and enjoy the reflection of
the moon, stars and lights at night.
View with Packsaddle Mountain across the Lake
The above photo shows a view to the west from the upper deck. In the
background you can see Packsaddle Mountain. It is famous for being the site of the
last Indian battle in the area.
Covered Porch of the Lake House
The large, covered porch is popular for meals and watching the the
waterskiers and jet skier on the lake. The porch has plenty of seating, and very
long bench for extra seating. A barbeque grill is on the porch.
Patio with a great Lake View
View from the Covered Porch
It is not uncommon for neighborhood ducks and geese to stop by to see if
they can talk you out of a snack.
Rear View of the Lake House Facing Lake LBJ
This well-built, brick lake house was designed for the enjoyment of the
lake and has great views of the lake from the living room, kitchen, dining area, master
bedroom and third bedroom. It is spacious so you won't feel crowded, and it has
plenty of beds for everyone.
The large living room has a sofa, wicker setee, easy chair, rocking chair,
swivel chair, TV with cable and DVD player, a fireplace and book cases. It has a
great view of Lake LBJ through a wall of windows.
View from the Living Room
Note: Some of the pictures were taken in January when the grass was
not green and the leaves were off the trees.
Kitchen of the Lake House
The kitchen has everything that you need for making snacks and meals while
enjoying your time at the lake. All you need to bring are your food and drinks.
There is seating for four people at the bar stools at the kitchen bar.The
dining table can seat up to 10 people. The table on the porch can seat 6 people.
The Master Bedroom has a king-sized bed and two windows with a great view
of the lake.
The master bath has a tub/shower combination.
The second bedroom is a very large bedroom with 2 queen-sized beds.
It can sleep 4 people.
The Third Bedroom is great for kids and teenagers. It has two twin
beds and bunk beds for sleeping 4 people. This room also has a great view of the
lake. This room has a sliding door to the porch.
A second bathroom in the hallway has a shower.
A washer and dryer are provided for your convenience.
The home has central heating and air conditioning.
of Blue Water Lake House:
- Great open water waterfront location on beautiful Lake LBJ in
- Lake LBJ is one of the largest normally constant-level lakes in the
United States and has great conditions for water activities.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths
- Sleeps up to 10 people in beds: King-sized bed, 2 queen-sized beds, 2 twin beds and a
- Sandy bottom of the lake and shallow water near the shore are ideal for wading and
- The lake house has a brick fireplace
- Large covered patio with a great view of the water
- Lake view from the living room, dining area, kitchen, master bedroom, and third bedroom
- Nice back lawn to the lake for games and picnics
- Nice front lawn
- Washer & dryer
- Kitchen has everything you need to prepare meals and snacks
- All linens are furnished - you only need to bring your own beach towels
- TV with Cable and DVD player
- Hammock with lake view
- Barbeque grilll
- Two carports for covered parking.
- Plenty of extra parking off-street on the large driveway
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Only an hour northwest of Austin, 85 minutes north of San Antonio, 3 1/2 hours south of
Dallas/Ft. Worth and 4 hours west of Houston.
to Do in the Area:
- Boating, jet-skiing, waterskiing, fishing and swimming
- Photograph the scenery, wildlife, birds and water activity
- Shop for antiques, gifts, jewelry and clothing in the local towns
- Tour Longhorn Caverns
- Dine out at local restaurants in local towns. All types of food: Chinese, Italian,
Mexican, barbeque, fast food, etc.
- Visit 3 more lakes just a few minutes away
- Visit art galleries and museums in neighboring towns
- Tour 3 local wineries and sample their wine tasting
- Go out with a local fishing guide
- Visit President Johnson's boyhood home in Johnson City
- Play golf at one of the several local golf courses.
- Catch the latest movies at the Cinema 8 in Marble Falls
- For upcoming events - click here
Please call us for information on extended stays during the winter months.
Rental Rates per
Off Season Rates - after labor Day until Feb. 28 - $195
Summer Rates - March 1st until Labor Day Weekend - $295 per night
Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day Weekends - $345 per night
Boat Dock Usage - $50
Cleaning Fee - $145 per stay
Prices are for up to 6 people. Additional Person over 6 per
night - $15 extra per night
Hotel Tax rate of 10% will be applied.
2 night minimum stay
3 night minimum stay on holiday weekends
Check in time - after 5:00 pm
Check out time before 12:00 noon
Ask about the Pet Policy - $75 fee for approved pets
Smoking outdoors only - no smoking in the home
We accept major credit and debit cards.
Please bring your own beach towels.
Guests wishing for longer
stays will receive priority treatment for reservations made far in advance.
Front View of the Lake House
Front View during Bluebonnet Season
For More Information